What are Dental Implants?
Implants are man-made replacements for the tooth roots that have been lost; they behave and act like real roots – even bonding naturally with the jawbone. A new ceramic tooth or bridge is then fixed on top of the implants to complete the restoration.
With dental implants, you no longer have to be embarrassed or worried about your teeth. In fact, new teeth can transform your smile and make you feel more confident improving your looks.
Once the procedure is completed, you will have new, fully functioning teeth that are indistinguishable from your real teeth.
• Implants are very stable and secure so you can comfortably and confidently eat all your favourite foods.
• Tooth loss can cause your jawbone to shrink and make you look older – implants can help by preventing this process.
• Dental Implants are a long-term solution, often lasting for life.
There are many different options available for the use of dental implants. We are able to replace one, several, or all missing teeth using different techniques.
• A durable bridge with natural-looking replacement teeth is securely positioned on dental implants.
• Healthy adjacent teeth are left untouched.
• Dental implants are strong, biocompatible fixtures made of titanium, that act just like natural tooth roots.
• Implant supported bridges can be used to replace anywhere from two to all missing teeth in the mouth!
• The image shows one of the many available techniques for replacing all missing teeth
• Full-arch restorations provide stability where new teeth are attached to two or more dental implants, making this a very cost-effective option.